SuGaRuSh

Monday, January 29, 2007

SeLf EvAlUaTiOn...

EvAlUaTiOn..

Attainment...2...
I think I have understood all or most of the content taught so far. I aslo think that im making good prgress with my independent study..

Effort...2...
I feel i do feel as if though I put alot of effort into Media Studies and i think that i have made an improvment with my effort since last year.

Punctuality... 1...
Im never late anymore :D..

Submission & quality of homework... 2...
There have been sum H/W tasks which i have failed to hand in on time however i make sure it then completed as soon as possible to a high standard...

Ability to work independently... 1...
I feel as if though I can work independently, however sometimes do prefer working in a group as its more motivating at times.

Quality of writing... 2...
I do try and express my media knowledge it is of a high standard however there are area which could still be improved.

Organisation of media folder...2...
I would give myself a 2, as I feel ive organised my folder more seperating the work needed for my independent study and work which i need in lessons however there is still space for imrpovment.

Oral contributions in class... 2....
I think i do contribute in class, more so than i did last year however i think i could contribute more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home